Thursday, December 27, 2007

Another Buystuffmas passes... and here come awards

Underneath the 8 inches of snow (I'm in Colorado at this moment in time) and pounds of lights and trees, another 'buystuffmas' slips by. We should just call this damn 'christian' holiday National Materialism Day and get our heads out of our asses to be honest. Maybe post-pone jesus' birthday or vice versa since only 20% of people if that actuallly celebrate christmas with that being the central idea. Oh well, maybe i'm just a cranky asshat.

Anyways, I feel like a dried prune due to the typical colorado weather and altitude and I can wait to see my lovely wonderful girlfriend when i return.

But in a sadder light, there's.. people.. i miss.
Oh well i shall get over it.

And without further ado, here are my annual Matt's award ceremony!
These are given to people I hold dear to my heart and deserve these with the utmost respect.
Wear it proud!
~~~~
I'd like to give my yearly "good for you!" brownie button award to Grant for finally having a good pc and not shutting the fuck up about how godly he is now.
So grant, I formally announce

ahem.
"GOOD FOR YOU!"
dumbass.
Thank you. Now we can do some pwning in TF2.

Runner up was Zach for failing to succeed in flaunting useless shit.
:D
~~~~
My "I'm Better than YOU" award goes to no one other than myself of course.

So I'd like to announce that I am indeed better than you and my ego will clearly tell you that jackass.

Runner up again was Zach for this award in an attempt to have a successful superiority complex that clearly falls short of mine.
~~~~
The "Wonderful Person" award goes to my girlfriend for being..well an amazing person.
Take my ideal woman in my mind and she's pretty much a projected image of just that only short of playing video games which she's started to do as it is anyways!
So I just wanna say...

I love you so much and I can't wait to see you when i come home!
~~~~
The "Sinful Award" goes to Cheyenne.
oh you're just silly you silly christian you!
~~~~
The "Fail" award goes to no one other than Hillary Clinton for not only having a face to ROFL at but for failing at politics as well.

Runners up for this award were my sister, Zach again, and grant who only saved himself by building a good PC.
~~~~

In media, my favorites of the year are as follows
~~~~
Top 5 Games of the year (in order 1 being best):
1)Bioshock
2)Orange Box
3)Phantom Hourglass
4)Call of Duty 4
5)Unreal Tournament 3

Crysis did not make the list although it wins hard in graphics.
~~~~
Top 5 Movies I saw this year:
1) Superbad
2) Igby Goes Down
3)I am Legend
4)28 Weeks Later
5) Walk hard

28 Weeks later didn't live up to 28 days later so i honestly have to put I am legend between the two so its debateable.

~~~~
I'm too tired to do the rest of this section so i'll do it later.

Anyways, hope everyone had an excellent National materialism day and hope you all have a great new years!

~With love

No comments: