Tuesday, November 27, 2007

So there I was..

(this one felt a little cheesy so i hesitated to post, but i'll do so anyways)


To start off the lovely evening, I'll simply pull straight from myspace a pleasant bulletin on my current thoughts and regards towards the death of the guitarist of Hawthorne Heights.

"Damn he died, okay get the fuck over it.

Just think of the positives.
like
+ how the world will possibly be a better place without another shitty band (being Hawthorne Heights for those of you who are s-l-o-w) taking up space.
ahh.. its good to dream.
+ or the irony behind the death of an "emo" guitarist in an emo band that has such deep lyrics as "Cut my wrists and black my eyes"
and i wholeheartedly agree with my buddy alex

and i quote:
"Let's hope they set the body on fire, we can't have zombies. Emo Zombies would suck...."

I could just be a cynical ass but honestly i could care less about some shitty "subhuman" level band. I've shown too much care by typing this bulletin already.

o.O
Sincerely (and best wishes to his family, not the band members. They just suck),
Matt."


And so begins my loving kindness. Nobody cares. get over it.
Moving along on my agenda, I have a few quotes which i believe represent me from other people's mouth (/wrists for cheesiness award).

ANND

#1) "iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great."
- Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails

In full support of OiNK, this hits the nail right on the head. Oh the death of an age-old industry would be very very relaxing.

#2) "wishonavoid (8:37:18 PM): how dirty
wishonavoid (8:37:34 PM): you wanted to have sex with an 80 year old guy named ernie
wishonavoid (8:37:35 PM): wow
wishonavoid (8:37:38 PM): you must be desperate"

This is just how much my girlfriend loves me, because I know you care.

#3) "'get a life' Translates into stop playing online games and go watch football like the rest of america"

Possibly the only time I've ever seen a forum troll from WoW say something of remote truth and intelligence.

This all leads up to my topic of choice for the evening: Stereotypes and why people suck.

I suck.
You suck.
That redneck sucks.

"Oh silly goose its because you're going to argue everything being relative to everything else!"

While that's a valid arguement, that's not the direction I was heading in.

I suck for the following reasons:
~ I'm a cynical condescending asshat
~ I'm a nerd and sucker for anything technologically amazing
~ I make girls jealous in what size pants I wear (0s usually by the way)
~ I'm extremely liberal (good and bad)
~ I'm not the straightest guy in the world...

Now that I've stated how much I suck lets move on on why you suck:
~ You're reading this blog
~ You have no life
~ You're probably depressed and a complete ass on the inside
~ You wish you had real problems
~ You wish you had food right now
~ You're probably getting horny reading this sentence since the word horny, erection, and boobs was mentioned in it

To the stereotypes

Emo kids:
~ LOL Hawthorne Heights guy died. I really find this funny and a tad bit ironic. I wonder how many will commit suicide as a result
~ Toting the shittiest music genre in known existence (besides country of course), 2000+ emo is a washed up recreation of the boy bands of the 90s. No suprise here.
~ The bassist in fall out boy is still a completely asswad.
~ I could rant about the depression issue but instead i'll just give you some much-needed help since everyone bashes you for it. Here are your options
1. Kill yourself and get it over with
2. Make your parents give you more money for more shitty clothing
3. Go to google and search depression. I bet you'll find some help
4. Fuck, go to a library and get books on it if you really are depressed
5. If you can't resist slitting your wrists, its down the highway, not across the street.
6. Whore on myspace but don't add me about how much shit sucks

Scene Kids:
~ You all are just asshats, nuff' said. Go snatch some more babies and wear 3 belts like "emo" sam (No offense sam xD. Okay maybe some.)

Rednecks:
~ Hah rebel flag just amuses me. Southern Pride representing my ass.
~ Not all of you are dicks, but you can't give anyone shit about tight pants.

Nerds/Pirates/Hackers:
+ Sadly a group I just can't bash. What is there really negative about you..
~ As a whole shitty fashion sense.
(there I found one)

~~~~~
In gaming news, I've gotten back into Team Fortress 2 with a fiery passion. I've nearly beat Phantom Hourglass and I HIGHLY recommend it to any DS owner. Its a lot easier than say the N64 games, but its totally fun and fits the DS for those quick moments to play a game. It spans about 12 hours in length or so i'd say in your first run through.

P.S. For those of you who don't think I eat, I've had 2 pancakes and sausage on a stick and 2 chimichangas (sp?) for dinner. Time for me to go back into hibernation now, I've eaten my winter up.






No comments: